Pendulum--SOLD




65mm by 20mm - Mosaic gold, filati, freshwater pearls in sterling silver
Email for Purchase Info

Week's end!  I just love the combination of these icy blues and the deep red of the pearls. It's evidently a riff on my turquoise and red combination love.

By this time next week I'll be headed to Calgary to teach the first of 6 workshops in 6 weeks. I've been prepping in earnest for the last 2 months to make this all happen, and I'm really looking forward to coming out from under my rock to enjoy some cameraderie and extroversion. If you're still considering attending any of the workshops, you can find the details here. Not only do you learn the my method of jewelry making in my classes, but several people have recently mentioned they also came away with much better cutting skills than they arrived with. So if you need to hone your cutting techniques, a "Precision Mosaic Jewelry" workshop might just be the ticket.

Comments